Application Deadline: June 15, 2022
Tokyo–(ANTARA/Business Wire)- ASEAN-Japan Centre (AJC) launched the online application form on its website to accept applications for the logo design and catchphrase contest for the 50th commemorative year of ASEAN-Japan relations hosted by the Governments of ASEAN Member States and Japan, in collaboration with the ASEAN Secretariat and the AJC. The contest is open to all nationals of ASEAN Member States and Japan. Application deadline is Wednesday, June 15th, 2022.
The year 2023 marks the 50th commemorative year of ASEAN-Japan relations. The Governments of ASEAN Member States and Japan will celebrate the 50th Year of ASEAN-Japan Friendship and Cooperation with various commemorative events and exchange programs in 2023 and also encourage their citizens to join the celebration of this milestone.
For this purpose, the contest is organized to publicly invite ideas from their citizens for a logo design and a catchphrase which reflect the 50 years of friendship and cooperation.
1. Overview – Logo design and Catchphrase Contest
(1) Eligibility: The contest is open to all nationals of ASEAN Member States and Japan.
(2) How to apply: Submit the online application form through the AJC website below.
(3) Application Deadline: Wednesday, June 15th, 2022
(4) Selection: Entries will be carefully considered by the contest organizers. One winner and two runners-up for both logo and catchphrase will be selected.
(5) Announcement: The results of contest will be announced at the ASEAN Post-Ministerial Conference with Japan and thereafter on the respective websites of the ASEAN Secretariat and the AJC.
• Each applicant may apply for both logo and catchphrase or either one.
• Each applicant shall submit only one entry and multiple entries from the same contestant will not be considered.
• Entries will not be returned.
3. Points to note
ASEAN-Japan Centre (AJC) PR Unit
Tomoko Miyauchi (MS)
Source: ASEAN-Japan Centre